We run our hydrotherapy classes from Ripples Pools in St Marys.
If you think you would benefit from hydrotherapy with either a physio or EP please call us to discuss how we can help you.
What is Hydrotherapy?
- Hydrotherapy is exercise completed in a heated pool.
- Heat helps to relax tight muscles and ease pain
- Body buoyancy reduces weight through your joints allowing you to move with more movement and ease
- Hydrostatic pressure of the water helps reduce swelling in your limbs and reduce pain
- Water resistance allows you to build muscle with exercise
Who can hydrotherapy benefit?
- Arthritis and other inflammatory conditions
- Back and pelvic pain during pregnancy
- Rehabilitation following joint replacement
- Sciatica and back pain
- Rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery