What does a MSK physician do?
- Assess and treat MSK problems beyond usual GP care.
- Provide expert advise when standard measures of treatment (eg injections, allied health intervention) have not yielded desired results.
- Long consultations for in-depth exploration of conditions that are difficult to manage.
- Collaborate with patient's GP and other providers
What problems can a DR Hobbs help?
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Limb Pain
- Persistent Tigger Points
- Conditions not responsive to previous management